Friday, April 9, 2010

Life is Happening...

...while I'm living in a bubble. I don't know what it looks like on the outside. Pictures and sounds are passing by in slow motion. I feel good. I'm calm, I have time for everything but I do almost nothing. This is an incredible gift - having time. And I'm finally enjoying it.  But I'm also well aware of the fact that my bubble could pop very soon.
Photo credit: Reini68 on flickr
So what am I doing right now? I have only one exam left before finally having my diploma. I'm invited to pass an exam for a job I'm very interested in. Other than that, I cook, I sew a little, I read and I observe young plants popping out in my garden.
Tell you one thing: I can't wait to start working again! I seriously need this somewhat imposed rhythm in order to better structure my life around it. I can't believe I just said that! 
Anyway, thank you for being patient with me and have a beautiful spring!

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Good luck on both exams. How exciting to have ending and new beginning exams at the same time.

Yasmine said...

Thank you Sherri!

Anonymous said...

Looks like things are going your way: this is great!

I understand what you mean by "can't wait to start working again". I like being a very part-time student but I would miss working. Studying is great but it's so outside the real world it's easy to get lost.

Yasmine said...

@Zhu: exactly, I need to reconnect to the real world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...