Thursday, January 28, 2010

Decorating With Pink

What comes first to your mind when you think of decorating with pink? Try this: girly, old-fashioned, country, shabby chic, romance, glamour...I bet you are  already preparing to run in the opposite direction! But hints of pink can be very modern and set  warm and soothing points of interest in your environment. The most important thing is to find a balance and to mix it with other colors such as grey, cream, brown, even white or black. Pink can look good in all rooms - even kitchens and bathrooms - if you don't overdo it. Here are some pictures from my inspiration file:








Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

cheap ds r4 said...

Baby pink is my favorite color. I decorated my room mostly with this pink color. Thanks for such nice pictures, as I got some new interior ideas for my home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...