Sunday, January 17, 2010

Homemade Bread - Step by Step

Remember the post from the last week about my homemade bread? I've promised to prepare more photos and more detailed instructions. And as I was about to make my bread again and taking a ton of pictures, I decided to make a step by step illustrated and detailed instructions. Hope it works! If not, I'll have to think of something else...

The whole thing should be clickable like a presentation and you should be able to download it as a PDF file, to print it or to view it on full screen. Let me know what you think about it...

Update1: I think it's working but it's huge! I'm looking for solution...
Update2: I didn't find the way to do it better for the moment. Click on the picture above, I added the link to the file hosted on Scribd and you can do all the above with it...thanks!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...