Monday, November 23, 2009

Red Instead of Boring

OK, I presume you know it already, I'm color obsessed right now. I'm not obsessed with one particular color, I love them all (all right, some MORE than others) as long as they are mixed with some neutrals and beautifully done. So I decided to start with the color red today.  What can I say about red? I love it! Of course...Still, I use it sparingly, like a hot sauce. It’s a color of life, joy, sensuality, strength and love. Please, don't live in a beige painted house...
















For more inspiration in red visit my Red Instead of Boring online album.





Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Sonja @ Craft-Werk said...

Couldn't agree with you more, Yasemine. Absolutely adore red. My kitchen is red and white. Such a vibrant colour. Love it!

Yasmine said...

Have you already posted pictures of your kitchen on your blog?

Azure Croatia said...

Love the red! That wall has given me inspiration for a studio apt I am selling (and need ideas to convince clients). I replied to your comment on my site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...