Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Coucou, c'est moi !

Isn't that cute? Yes, it's in French and if you wonder what it means it's a very simple " Hello, it's me!"
So, here I am again. I've been busy last week and in the beginning of this week preparing my second exam in the series of eight. It must have been 15 years since I've had my last exam. I'm always very nervous before an exam  no matter how well prepared I am. To be honest with you, I'm very demanding of myself and I can't help it, this is the way I've been brought up. I had my second exam last night and it went very good again, I was actually very pleased with myself, if I may say so. And the best of all, I received the result of my first exam and it was 95 %! Well, yes, that's what I was looking for! Even better, as I was bragging about my note in front of my son, he told me that this means A+ at his university! I'll take it any time!
 I must come over as an incredibly arrogant person, sorry, but I'm soooo excited about it. And I love being good at things I do. Following these exams,  in April 2010 I should have my diploma that will allow me to find a better job and eventually earn more money. I'm so looking forward to it after many years of stress and work under pressure in chaotic conditions. But on the other side, I'm also very grateful for these years because I've learned so many incredible things that are hopefully going to serve me in my next job. Change is good. Change is chance. Chance is hope. Hope is life.

Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on job well done ;-)

Bakir

Yasmine said...

Thank you bro!

Mama's Girl said...

SO proud of you!!!!!!! Muuuuuuah xxx

Ibyang said...

there's nothing wrong in aiming to be good at things you do, so go girl!!! good luck on your exam :)

Yasmine said...

Thank you, girls!

Anonymous said...

Good job! I'm a A- girl at uni., that's all I get ;-)

Like you, I have high standards when it comes to studying and I sometimes put too much pressure on myself. Maybe it's cultural like you say... I find Canadians are more easy going, you know, as long as you pass you are fine.

Yasmine said...

@Zhu: it's definitely cultural, the pressure came from the society, school and the parents, and now we continue to put pressure on ourselves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...