Monday, February 1, 2010

Wonderful Cinnamon Swirl Cake Recipe

Can you believe it's February already? Well I can because I had today my first exam in a series of eight. It went smoothly, it wasn't to difficult and I think I did more than ok. We'll see soon...more about it later.
We finally have back our winter temperatures in Quebec - minus 30 or so (me jumping for joy). Today I want to share with you a recipe that I've made a dozen times lately and it always turns out very yummy...
I found the recipe on the Web, it was published in the Craft magazine, volume 10, by Élena Nazzaro, aka frenchtoastgirl.com. Click on the recipe to see the details. The only change I make every time is that I add 3/4 cup of milk to make it fluffier. It really is worth a try, bon appetit!

p.s. Don't forget to prepare a cup of coffee or hot chocolate while baking the cake!

Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

Sonja @ Craft-Werk said...

Das sieht superlecker aus... Und was für ein Zufall: Ich hatte gestern auch ein Examen. Hoffentlich lief es gut bei dir!

Yasmine said...

Ich muss erstmal 3 Wochen aufs Ergebnis warten!

Recaptured Charm said...

Love your blog.. it's my first time here and I've read a few of your posts. Look forward to reading more. (And will DEFINITELY try this Cinnamon Swirl Cake!)
Thanks for stopping by too!
Lisa

toni said...

That looks spectacular! Oh, what comfort food that is!

Ibyang said...

looks yummy! my husband is fond of dark chocolates and we're both fond of coffee. i'll ask him to try baking this (betweent the two of us, he's the baker) :)

Yasmine said...

Ibyang, you are one lucky girl! This cake is really easy to make, btw.

cheap ds r4 said...

It is my favorite cake! Thanks for its recipe. I would like to make it at my birth day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...